It’s been a year, and we’re all ready to welcome 2021 with open arms (and hands!).
How to Sculpt the Numbers With Play Dough
- Break your ball of dough up into 4 pieces. This part also helps littles learn early math concepts, like counting & what’s “a little” and “a lot.”
- Roll the dough into 4 long snakes.
- For the # 2’s, help the kiddos place the dough into backward “S” shapes. Then, give the bottom a little pitch in the corner to straighten the bottom part of the 2.
- For the 0, place the dough into an oval shape and connect it from tip to tip with a little squeeze.
- For the 1, leave your thin dough snake as is!
Happy playing and Happy New Year!